28 Replies to “Casually Explained: Is She Into You?”

1. i guess it’s time to break things off with my discord waifu

2. Well shit escalated quick af

3. Bizze Bizon says:

What the fuck I actually thought that this was a real guide but I'm just laughing my ass off

4. Long answer: nope
    Short answer: no

5. ruben moons says:

Comon bro this vid could have easily been 5seconds long : "no, no she's not, stop hoping"

6. The bad Joke says:

Yeah again you can't really tell…

7. DooGee says:

Simple answer: no

8. Me3we3 says:

Where does the joke start?

9. dzín says:

her: i am into you
    is she into you?
    cant tell

xdd

10. This is how our brain works

11. MAYBE SHE'S FROM CANADA AND SHE'S JUST BEING POLITE LMAO…

12. I liked the part where you said, “You can’t tell”.

13. Reject wahmen
    Embrace monke

14. Alex Zem says:

I’m a girl and this is exactly how my mind works when I’m trying to figure out if someone likes me. I’m more like a guy so my brain just thinks like “I have no clue what’s going on when it comes to relationships so I’m gonna assume ‘prolly not’”

15. Roger That says:

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh 😂

16. I save you 2 minutes 30:
    The answer is no.

17. Siddhu says:

You got me in the first half, not gonna lie.

18. silentgamerz says:

You're 60, have 18 children, 7 dogs, and 11 cats. Is she into you?

A. Yes
    B. No
    C. Can't tell

19. You can’t really tell anyway ! She can change her mind anytime !

20. The best video ever guys

21. Sir Sauce says:

Even shorter: no.

22. SynxSnowyy says:

Your married for 30 years and have 4 children whiles she saying how much she likes you.
    But does she like you?
    To be honest she might think you are a different persons and the like part might be that she was talking about her children! So honestly I can’t tell. Better go on with your day

23. Amro Agami says:

This is the outcome of all social engineering that happened. Hunter males used to go hunt together in the morning then later in the evening get freed up to find or be with gatherer females and things were simple and straight forward, if things don't work tonight, then it will tomorrow and so on. But today both female and male hunt and gather together and so male can't concentrate neither on how to hunt nor how to relate to female. We think about women when we work because they are around us, and think about work when we are around Women, and I think women are in the same place, as much as we think we're dumb because we are no reading the cues, they beat themselves like "Why is he not talking to me, etc". The rules of communication have been changed.