March 2, 2019 by 49 Comments

How to Scan for Exploitable Site Vulns on an Unrooted Android
Full Tutorial: http://bit.ly/AndWebScan
Subscribe to Null Byte: https://goo.gl/J6wEnH
Kody’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/KodyKinzie

Running Kali Linux on an Android device is a convenient way to access the slew of useful tools it has to offer a hacker on the go. On this episode of Cyber Weapons Lab, we’ll introduce you to RapidScan and demonstrate how you can run it on an unrooted Android device to scan websites for common vulnerabilities that could be exploited.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/nullbytewht
Flipboard: https://flip.it/3.Gf_0
Weekly newsletter: https://eepurl.com/dE3Ovb

49 Replies to “Scan Websites for Vulnerabilities using Kali Linux on Any Android Device [Tutorial]”

1. Sam sleem says:

Awesome video, We need More knowledge.

2. Daniel says:

hi bro.
    Can you do a tutorial with andrax?

3. Mr Smith says:

Good Video, keep up the great work

4. Hi Null Byte, I would suggest using Termux instead of installing Kali on it

5. Ankitha ps says:

bro……..is it possible to p2p-ADB on android..make a video about it….

6. Harry Pannu. says:

How to make no noise or stay anonymous while doing this?

7. Great as always😀😀

8. Tkk says:

Our favorite punching bag, priceline.com because they're awful 😂😂😂😂

9. Tkk says:

Btw this video is incredible and so is the first guide. Thanks!!!!

10. Tkk says:

Stranded in middle of the desert? Tell us the story Kody!!!

11. Mithu Barman says:

Hey i have some question
    1 can we use the devices wifi as wifi monitor mode?
    2 if we can, how to do it?
    3 and is it safe?

12. Memo Puertas says:

Your videos are awesome! Thanks for all that hard work..

13. Jesus Villa says:

fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/skavnhr/rapidscan/'
    gokuson@localhost:~$ this is the message o get I don't know what I'm doing? Any help?

14. I'm so close I could feel it

15. PTGaming says:

What's the download size of the dependencies

16. lyxa 1337 says:

Bro how to Install AndraX in android no root 🙂

17. Hi Kodi. Can you make a tutorial for VNC on raspberry pi on kali Linux ? Please

18. 萧衡 says:

dudes, i'm trying to run rapidscan on my nethunter, but there's problem installing 'sslyze' and 'dnsmap', where dnsmap reportly to have no package located, and sslyze lack python3-nassl which is not installable. I tried to 'pip install nassl' ended with failure building wheel (i'm using the official repository).
    other tools seems working fine, any ideas? plz help

19. Termux Followers hit like.

20. 12 34 says:

Привет NullByte . я один здесь русский?

21. Abin George says:

What if we found a open port what next? Waiting for reply

22. Very good, thanks to Kody and distortion

23. The git hub thing don't work, I go into su mode, put git clone https://github.com/skavngr/rapidscan and get a error message bash git, so I try get same. Need help sorting this out please…

24. Let's assume my phone is rooted. What more is possible then and what steps are needed?
    I just discovered Userland thanks to you, and am really enjoying playing with it!

25. God video but can you put inthe description a little traduction to french please

26. ware zit says:

I'm confused … will this take a while to set up?? 😉

27. Code X says:

can you make videos about this kind of tools but for root users

28. I am using Linux Deploy on a OnePlus One (bacon). Unfortunately it crashes and reboots my phone during different steps. Will see what it does when using Userland and report back 😉

It won't install sslyze and dnsmap on either.
    One downside of Userland to Linux Deploy: I can't just easily ssh into it from my work station.
    Hyep, still random phone reboots using Userland. At different steps each time.

Using the lineageOS microG 15.1 ROM

29. If only it was possible on termux too :'(

30. hi bro can you make a video how to send SMS by website

31. SaltinbanK says:

thank you Kodi, great stuff !

32. Ahmed Hossam says:

Guys I need help professionals plz If I Switched my harddisk with a new SSD will that remove rootkit I
    Am asking about windows

33. I just installed Kali on my old OnePlus One

34. How to make your windows and full attacking system
    Please recommend me some softwares

35. Hey
    How are you
    Wifi Hacking With An Android is Possible????

36. -bash: git: command not found

37. Ifeoma Emodi says:

I tried to add my ngrok I keep getting illegal program. Please can you help me

38. There is no clear to view the words

39. Stranded in the desert? Care to elaborate?

40. please make more videos to learn Kali Linux on the Android system

41. Nathannael C says:

" Im going to go ahead and put my super secret password "
    Types : password123

42. Miguel Boehm says:

Mine keeps saying, "unable to locate package … ". Please help and thanks

These are the "unable to locate package" golismero, uniscan, wafw00f, davtest, theharvester, xsser, fierce, sslyze, lbd, dnsenum, dnsmap

43. jason bone says:

hi bro.I love your programming but i have problem in to rapidscan ,they write me 'command not found'.please help me

44. I have a good data connection but in this app (userland) download speed is low why???

45. THE LEGENDS says:

Plzz make more android kalilinux videos?and also golismero is not installing in my kalilinux:package not found

46. Which is best Kali nethunter or kali Linux