True Facts: The Bolas Spider

March 15, 2019 by 46 Comments

What Nancy does with her butt rope is nobody’s business.
True Facts T-shirts: https://ze-true-store.myshopify.com/

Footage courtesy of:

Nic Badcock
Shutterstock
Getty Images
William G. Eberhard
Laura Hughes
Marshal Hedin
Richard Orr

Special Thanks To:
Catherine Scott

Music:

46 Replies to “True Facts: The Bolas Spider”

1. Bolas is balls in Spanish and I kept giggling everytime he said bolas lol

2. david kelly says:

This guy is weird

3. Oh my Nacy, the YouTube algorithm just spun some dangly danglies from its interweb butt and caught me here, years after this was popular.

4. Like morgan Freeman, but hilarious!

5. Hi Nancy! You are a really shitty date. You should work on that.

6. We have spiders like this where I live and we call them crab spiders because they look like mutant crab mother fuckers and I hate them

7. Mace 2.0 says:

I find spiders fascinating, but I fucking HATE the ones with a big ass for some reason.

8. Michael Wade says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9. 0:03 looks like a heart with nice succulent nipples

10. Tech Eye says:

Why isn't anybody speaking about the sneeze in the end

11. Butt rope….Doritos and a nap🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
    Frank I think I love you lol

12. I'm subscribed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ»

13. Yair Celis says:

So this is nature’s catfish species. dang. Imagine going to hook up with babe off of tinder and she ends up eating you instead….. bummer of a week

14. She loves her little flying 🍬 candy licker jetting over to see her in the night! Gonna have some real midnight fun!!!

15. Chatting up pigeon poop
    πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

16. V 4 Vendetta says:

Oh my goodness that was hilarious….. Educational and hilarious. Can you imagine if some kid was doing research for a scholarship project on spiders and stumbled on this video?

17. I never used to laugh out loud whilst watching YouTube by myself. You, zefrank, are ze best.

18. Reaper- kun says:

I thot this video was going to waste 3 minutes and 40 seconds of my life, I was wrong

19. Who is narrating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20. HowYouDoin says:

@1:38 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œ weeeeeeee!”

21. Erik Martin says:

This one was just pure gold.

22. bolas spider LFMAOOAOADFHIOSHSAIOSD

23. KiloWatt says:

a bolus in dutch is a turd. very fitting

24. Bone Fish says:

A freaking silk laso weilding spider?
    That is awesome!

25. Bone Fish says:

I want to poke at it with a feather and see if it gets in cowgirl round em up mode.

26. This documentary brought to you by random YouTube algorithm & White Morgan Freeman.

27. "These boluses, sometimes referred to as "snot yo-yos", by me,…." LOL!!

28. 76csabish says:

Attenborough is sooo yesterday!

29. Wow narrator was not even funny at all! Pretty annoying I would probably just re-watch it and mute it.

30. Jan L98 says:

Not impressed I could also catch moths with my shit if I really wanted to.

31. Lucy says:

Somehow, this is really inspiring 🀣🀣🀣

32. Snot yo yo! A spiders web is more complex that your tiny mind! You probably eat boggers and such snot in for breakfast!

33. Carlos Dyer says:

Educational and hilarious at the same time !

34. Nicko Las says:

"Nancy then makes the moth a nice pair of silk pajamas from her butt which is perhaps the most comportable and horrible way to die in the animal kingdom" Love itπŸ‘

35. https://anchor.fm/sherlockthetaco_bubbles/episodes/Its-kinda-like-an-Omars-to-my-pronouns-currently-I-dont-know-how-to-describe-it-very-well-em91nv my official apologies for the link it is not my intent to offend breathe deep consent to that pain live long and prosper

36. Anna Marie says:

Omfg Shit WOW I farted from laughing so hard giggles and giggles πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

37. who the fuck dislikes these videos? Let me say it for everyone else… You're a no class barbarian, who is so lacking in humor, that you cant even be considered human. Go learn some social skills you autistic robot.

38. video quality very low on 720p why???

39. steve molina says:

HAHAHA, all these are great!

40. Why did I watch this while eating. Lmao

41. Donna Thomas says:

"If you wanna catch me, you should smell like Doritos and a nap."

Me: Cheers I'll drink to that bro.

42. Gadget says:

thats the same dude that comments on the 'So Cute' videos with puppies and kittens.
    I'm equally intrigued and disturbed

43. Love the commentary. You're funny.

44. WTFπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚