How do you make two virtual machines communicate with each other in VirtualBox 2019
Hello world if you want to learn more about network security, IT or anything related to technology let me know and let us all learn together.
This guide is absolutely beginner-friendly. If you a beginner then you will have no problem following the steps I provide in this video.
How do you make two virtual machines communicate with each other and the Internet in VirtualBox? This video explains how to do this.
1. Create a new NAT Network in VirtualBox, by going to Tools in VirtualBox Manager / Network.
2. Click on the + sign to add a new NAT network.
3. Click on the Gear icon to change the new NAT network settings.
4. Add each guest (virtual machine) to this new NAT network – in the guest menu, go to Machine / Settings / Network.
5. Change “Attach to:” to “NAT Network” and select the NAT Network you created.
Any questions let me know. Thanks for stopping by and please don’t forget to subscribe. Cheers
Links for downloading VirtualBox:
Check my site: https://www.pdgitsolutions.com
Follow me on the following platforms:
Like the channel? Please consider supporting me on Patreon:
Help me make a dream of 100,000 Subscribe at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYuizWN2ac4L7CZ-WWHZQKw
#virtualbox #networking #virtualboxnat #kalilinux #pentesting