November 20, 2020 by 44 Comments

Today I Melt down some ac/dc converter pieces i found in the Scrap Bin. I was quite surprised with how much i actually got from these and very happy to add to my collection. Copper Brass and Aluminum pieces in todays Triple melt. Be sure to follow me on instagram for more behind the scenes pics and vids and heaps more French Bulldog content .Have a few seconds and wanna support the channel then simply let 1 or more ads play through as thats a huge help for me, Or a better way to massively support the channel is play one of my playlists on your computer before you walk away from it and let it play through that really helps as well but don’t ever feel as though you need to watch the ads if you don’t want to simply skip them and move into the video it’s completely up to you and I understand if you don’t have the time to do so👌🏻and like I always say if you like the rings shown and used in this video be sure to check out the description where you can get 20% off the already discounted rings using my code and if you want to try your hand at melting yourself you can buy the burner on its own or the whole furnace set up and I can organize a 5% link for you off the total furnace price just email me on bigstackddddd@mail.com 😁👍🏻.
***************************************************************
TONG AND LIFTER BUILD VIDEO
**************************************************************************
RING WEB SITE
Want 20% off then Use the code Dion
This ring company makes bracelets and other things and I will only ever back a company I believe in and these rings are of the highest quality they are absolutely awesome!
I also have a post office address below in case anyone wants to send a letter or something and I really love letters. Just be sure to add your online name.

D Heighway
PO Box 7192
Eaton, WA 6232
Australia
*******************DISCLAIMER************* DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME*************
These videos are for entertainment only and nothing you see in these videos should be tried without proper experience. These videos are not intended for children.
*********************************************************************************************
My other 250+ videos
********************************************************************
PETROBOND FOR AUSTRALIAN CASTERS check out my mate Bruce’s website and let him know BigStackD sent ya:)
**************************************************************
Monster Copper Connections To Ancient Artifact – BigStackD Casting Alloys – ASMR Metal Melting
Tongs forged by my Friend Sam on his channel below
Sam Towns, Bladesmith TONG MAKING

My Personal Stamp Made at etsy.com
************************************************
Forge supplied by my friends in Devil-Forge. They sell a large selection of forges, ovens, burners and even the most incredible 5-burner ironworking furnace on the Internet.

DEVIL FORGE MAIN PAGE
EBay Store

****************************************************
HOW TO MIRROR FINISH A BAR
I start with an 80 grit flap disc on my angle grinder then I use my drill with 50 mm round sanding discs . I start with 150 grit then go through the following Grits 240-400-800 Then once I get to the following Grits I use a small squirt of WD-40 1200-1500-2000-2500-3000. The WD40 helps to lubricate the discs and stops the sanding disk binding up with the metal powder . Then after that I use my buffer wheel on my bench grinder to get a perfect mirrored finish on it??????.

****************************************************
STEEL FOR MY FRIEND
I keep all my steel and cast iron pieces and I give them to my friend and once he gets about a tonne from me and his own collecting he takes that to the scrapyard and sells it then he buys some beer and comes over to my house and we make a night of it.
No My friend doesn’t have a YouTube channel he just scraps metal in his spare time.
****************************************************
#bigstackDCasting
#MeltingMetal
#ASMR
#bigStackD

44 Replies to “ACDC Converter Copper – Dumpster Dive – Trash To Treasure – ASMR Metal Melting – BigStackD Casting”

1. Hello again my awesome sensational subs 👋🏻You all know what time it is, the Friday melt with the one and only BigStackD. I hope everyone’s feeling good at the end of another busy week I hope you can chill out turn off your mind for the next 15 minutes and watch this video and as usual I hope you have a great weekend. If you have a few seconds to help the channel why not let an ad or 2 play through Is that helps the channel more than you could believe😁. And chuck a 👍🏻 or 👎🏻 depending on whether or not you like the video and feel free to comment. Unfortunately I can’t answer everyone’s comments but I do jump on when I get time and try go through them all. I hope everyone stays safe and I’ll see you people next week.

2. Cast a nordic gold bar it needs more love

3. Ryan Nelson says:

I have been wanting to get into this as well. Do you have a list of equipment you use? How to videos?

4. Where do you go to get all the things you melt

5. アイスクリーム🤣👍

6. KarmaTacos says:

How much does that tone ends up at ?
    All metal included and gas price deducted ? I'm curious 🤔

7. Top seu trabalho mano o derretimento de cobre top em parabéns pelo seu trabalho o mais daora foi vc indo comprar sorvete 🍧😁

8. Love your videos. Just saw one a month ago, now going back & seeing them in order. You should do some copper and silver coins and put them up for sale on EBay. You could make enough $ to do some gold too! I'm sure plenty of your fans would pay to collect one of your coins!

9. At first when I saw these humongous capacitors, I thought… uh oh.. Then I realized they were dumped in a humid dumpster, so… Dude, be careful, though. These capacitors… they would keal.

10. melt down your motorcycle next

11. Honestly can’t get enough of those pups, the melts and how satisfying it is to watch your vids!

12. Kennie Frog says:

I come for the melts, but I subscribe for the doggos.

13. David Baker says:

Do you melt pots and pans, what if it’s copper bottom and aluminum top.

14. I’m trying to see the process you go through for grinding and polishing but unable to find. Can you provide the grinding grits and polishing process? Thanks a ton big man.

15. Не знаю, как ты попал ко мне в рекомендации, но это оказалось интересно смотреть. Что бы алюминий во время перехода в твердое состояние не образовывал на поверхности яму, надо греть поверхность газовой горелкой до тех пор, пока он не станет твердым. Просто попробуй. Привет из России.

16. Jason Miller says:

Could you cast a Bitcoin from your gold mix? 5" round × 3/4 in. Thick , I'm interested in buying one !!!

17. Jade Renee says:

Huge question!!??? I would love a copper heart! My girlfriend and i are going on 6 years Dec 12. And getting one from you would be a huge deal!!! Please message me back. I would even purchase one.

18. Me gusta tu trabajo me relaja

19. Ferret Face says:

How about doing a 'Beskar Steel Ingot' from 'The Mandalorian'(very popular right now).

20. As an Electrical engineer Its very hard to watch this video knowing how useful all this things could be
    But somehow i made it till the end of the video

21. Awesome videos! Just because those wires were silver colored doesn’t mean they are aluminum. Some high quality wire has tinned copper strands. Scrape the strands with a knife to see if they are plated.

22. M. Tarantino says:

Your videos always help me relax. Keep melting 😁

23. What kind of dogs are ingot and bullion?

24. David Mahé says:

Sorry for my bad english, im French…. When you make a video with slag and dust ? thk you

25. The Doors.Not to Touch the Earth..Play Sometime.Make Sence..

26. Mr Smelt says:

Love the vid and still a good find in the skip 💪🏻👍

27. crichards037 says:

That is the absolute cutest little tiny crucible I have ever seen!! I love it! Lol

28. Riaan Steyn says:

Your local gas shop must love you bru hahahaha shmaaking the channel ! Watching from SA 🤘🏽

29. rahul abani says:

Heey bigstackd India is coming to tour for aussies for some cricket what bout that ????

30. تتبتنيميها نبنيات بتاينتب hhejfvs dhgjzhxhxh dhgjdnfb hdvdhhd,

31. Jake Taylor says:

Thank you for the inspiration! Thought about melting before but watching your vids made me want to try, poured my first ingots earlier!! Turned out good!!

32. what happens when you reach 1 tonne, i mean recycling it would be a waste, selling it on ebay auctions as single pieces would make allot more than it is worth in weight, and would make cool trinkets for many a household, the not perfect castings got a cool style to them.

33. Amnesiac says:

Where from do you get scrap-metal for melting?

34. I don't like when he throws the brick on the ingot..who agrees?

35. When you'll burn the copper dust?

36. I want a big Thor's hammer😁😁😁

37. Do u still wear ur payday 2 mask big stack?

38. عقبه says: