February 26, 2021 by 47 Comments

In today’s melt I head down to the local scrapyard where my friend said if I can lift it out of the bin I can take it home , I was quite limited to what I could lift out and ended up lifting out a 64 kg motor and brought it home to meltdown. The good thing is it had an aluminium case so I could melt all that down as well as the awesome copper inside to add more than 11 kg to the shelves. It’s a very long video today as I didn’t want to cut out anything interesting so bear with it and sit back and relax and turn your brain off while you watch this video and I’ll see you all next week😁👋🏻.
Now i hate to ask and it does sound a bit cringey but if you Feel like supporting the channel Simply donate some of your time just by allowing the ads to play through this will help out a lot and that’s how I make a bit extra revenue and the good thing is more revenue means more giveaways👊🏻😄. A better way to support the channel is play one of my playlists on your computer before you walk away from it and let it play through that really helps as well but don’t ever feel as though you need to watch the ads if you don’t want to simply skip them and move into the video it’s completely up to you and I understand if you don’t have the time to do so👌🏻and like I always say if you like the rings shown and used in this video be sure to check out the description where you can get 20% off the already discounted rings using my code and if you want to try your hand at melting yourself you can buy the burner on its own or the whole furnace set up and I can organize a 5% link for you off the total furnace price just email me on bigstackddddd@mail.com 😁👍🏻.

BigStackD DUST MELT
**********
Follow me on Instagram for more behind the scenes pics.
**********
TONG AND LIFTER BUILD VIDEO
***************
RING WEB SITE
Want 20% off then Use the code Dion
This ring company makes bracelets and other things and I will only ever back a company I believe in and these rings are of the highest quality they are absolutely awesome!
**********
I also have a post office address below in case anyone wants to send a letter or something and I really love letters. Just be sure to add your online youtube name or email address .

D Heighway
PO Box 7192
Eaton, WA 6232
Australia
***
********DISCLAIMER****DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME*****
These videos are for entertainment only and nothing you see in these videos should be tried without proper experience. These videos are not intended for children.
*********************************************************************************************
My other 280+ videos
********************************************************************
Tongs forged by my Friend Sam on his channel below
Sam Towns, Bladesmith TONG MAKING

My Personal Stamp was Made at etsy.com
************************************************
Forge supplied by my friends in Devil-Forge. They sell a large selection of forges, ovens, burners and even the most incredible 5-burner ironworking furnace on the Internet.

DEVIL FORGE MAIN PAGE
EBay Store

****************************************************
HOW TO MIRROR FINISH A BAR
I start with an 80 grit flap disc on my angle grinder then I use my drill with 50 mm round sanding discs . I start with 150 grit then go through the following Grits 240-400-800 Then once I get to the following Grits I use a small squirt of WD-40 1200-1500-2000-2500-3000. The WD40 helps to lubricate the discs and stops the sanding disk binding up with the metal powder . Then after that I use my buffer wheel on my bench grinder to get a perfect mirrored finish on it??????.

*****

#bigstackDCasting
#ASMR
#MeltingCopper
#MeltingMetal
#bigStackD
#TrashToTreasure

47 Replies to “64 KG Massive Motor Melt Down – Scrapyard Search – ASMR Metal Melting – BigStackD Casting”

1. Hi everyone I hope you are all well this week. Today would have to be one of my longest videos yet !! Of course it’s because of the massive motor that I found at the scrapyard.So sit back and enjoy my vid today. I hope you all enjoy this one I spent a very long time on it and feel free to let me know in the comments if this long style of video is for you or if you prefer the short and sweet ones. Until next week guys I hope you all have an awesome weekend .
    take care 👊🏻😁-
    Bigstack D

2. Hi good morning my name is BRENO LINNICKER I am Brazilian. I know it's crazy to say that I have something to teach you being a master in this area more

3. Josh Dick says:

Your videos are funny, chill, and satisfying all at once. Your awesome dogs, socks, and that melting schedule 😂 and of course, the final results, were all great.

4. Why lay the gloves over the hose ? Is it to protect from the heat ? If so you can buy header wrap to keep it safe

5. You might wanna try and modify one of those jitterbug palm sanders mounted to a base of some kind that shakes those little skull castings as you pour it then that way youll get all the detail filled in the little graphite mould.

6. if you leave some material already liquefied and then you put the powder you lose less material

7. John Bravo says:

You should've tried a reverse sand-cast mold with the bottom of that skull cookie-sheet… Cut off the 2 good ones @ 19:50 and give it a go !

8. The copper powder you put in the jar probably is about 50% volume and the rest is sanding grit and resin from the sanding discs. When you eventually melt it down you will loose half as slag

9. ken phillips says:

Another fine Friday morning melt!!

10. Samar season is come

11. sebastwong says:

I wonder how much are the 500kg+ metals worth? Will there be a day where everything is sold?

12. Ha I forgot to tell you I have been writing for more than 2 years and I always like your videos if I had all the material there that you can get our kkkkk

13. Been cool to use that deep skull mold in sand make a mold from that mold. Still a great video and hello from West Virginia.

14. Kkkk next video toasts this beautiful flag for me too !!!

15. veritasfiles says:

Of all the melts that you do, if I had to pick a favorite, I think the motor melts are my favorite.

16. bald and bankrupt! Love that guy!

17. This is something that Brazil and Australia have in common, apart from the hemisphere where they are located! The heat worthy of hell! Here in my region, until it's mild, I don't know if it is due to the fact that it is 1200 meters above sea level or because of torrential rains (which this year broke the rainfall record).

18. You should really make a saber tooth tiger skull out of aluminum or something that would be a master piece!!!

19. Hani Kazuha says:

I'm surprised you can handle 41°. I can't even handle 33°

20. GrockleTD says:

Got the 777th like, nice.

21. TH3WICK3D3ND says:

I've got just the tool to undo this… SMASH!! 😂😂😂

22. God bless, these videos are the best after a long shift in the hospital kitchen.

23. youknowz BRO says:

Here we go. Yaaaas

24. Holy shit dude! You got quite a skull collection!!

25. @bigstackD_Casting do the scrap yards let you take scrap for free or do they charge you for it?

26. John Bravo says:

Maybe it's time to cash out your stack ❓

27. jura assem says:

Почему у вас описание на русском языке?) Вы его знаете?)

28. Arash Zergan says:

Verey good brother

29. Dude, you need to cast a copper beer bottle 😃

30. Motor melts are the best

31. I would love to see your skull collection a bit up close but I understand you want your privacy. It looks amazing though from what I could tell 😍

32. ChiefEru says:

It is notorious how your videos have improved. From the editing process to your melting skill. I really enjoyed this one.
    Also caught me off guard seeing the MXN valuation. Not often that I see about my country's currency in a overseas video.

Keep up enjoying and sharing with us.
    Thank you and Cheers!! 🍻

33. You are interacting with metal. Good work here. Seem calm and appreciative of a nice life.

34. What a fantastic video. 3am here in Texas but my YouTube notification got me wide eyed. Dang good melt. Love that play time with the boys. Mine got up to watch this on the big screen. All around great video. Only one question, is it my imagination or do you seem to remove more slag from aluminum than other metals? 👍✌👍

35. M3averick says:

enjoy your videos. Im curious tho where you get your Crucibles from? have got a FB2Mb–10KG GAS METAL MELTING FURNACE Propane Forge coming from devil forges in the mail but still need the Crucibles. Also a video from when you get a new one how you prep them before your start using them for melting down metals would be great.

36. Dinesh C says:

I see you don't let most of the stuff to dump, why don't ty reuse the molten watter as well?.. just a thought

37. These videos are very therapeutic

38. “I’ve got just the tool to undo this.”
    WAM

Love this channel

39. Fun little tip. If its to heavy to lift by hand go grap some thick pvc cable and make v sling(essentially a sling which you wrap around it and then lift it that way as it will lessen its weight to you. Then you can carry bigger ones 😂😂😂

40. Andy F says:

how much would a motor like this cost you?

41. Aedar18 says:

Honestly, no matter how hot it gets over there, it still sounds better than frezzing my nuts off over here 😀

42. VDOVOODOO * says:

The longer the better. Have you every melted anything by accident? ie the garage door

43. The skull mold is great, but you should get a mold the same size as the skull one but make it a devil for the devil forge you use.

44. MAYHEMM13 says:

Who else wants to see him get the 20 Kg furnace for an absolute monster of a melt?

45. Pyre Dynasty says:

Get your motor melting
    Head out to the garage
    Lookin for a good mold
    Or whatever comes my way

46. Jullian says:

At least you got summer its freazing in America