Gday Guys N Gals another Copper melt today, Copper is so fun to pour its just like water when heated right Just a touch hotter that’s all:) I did a heap of Dumpster Diving in this vid checking out about 5 or so bins and found a heap of cable. I do all my dumpster diving on a local Industrial site of which i have permission to do. After everything I found there was only around 1.5kgs of copper which wasnt much so i decided to try out some molds sent to me by my mate Adam over at ArtByAdrock (link Below). Now sit back and enjoy todays video and as always have an awesome weekend.
Feel like supporting the channel Simply donate some of your time just by allowing the ads to play through this will help out a lot and that’s how I make a bit extra revenue and the good thing is more revenue means more giveaways👊🏻😄. A better way to support the channel is play one of my playlists on your computer before you walk away from it and let it play through that really helps as well but don’t ever feel as though you need to watch the ads if you don’t want to simply skip them and move into the video it’s completely up to you and I understand if you don’t have the time to do so👌🏻and like I always say if you like the rings shown and used in this video be sure to check out the description where you can get 20% off the already discounted rings using my code and if you want to try your hand at melting yourself you can buy the burner on its own or the whole furnace set up and I can organize a 5% link for you off the total furnace price just email me on bigstackddddd@mail.com 😁👍🏻.

BigStackD DUST MELT
**********
Follow me on Instagram for more behind the scenes pics.
**********
TONG AND LIFTER BUILD VIDEO
***************
RING WEB SITE
Want 20% off then Use the code Dion
This ring company makes bracelets and other things and I will only ever back a company I believe in and these rings are of the highest quality they are absolutely awesome!
**********
I also have a post office address below in case anyone wants to send a letter or something and I really love letters. Just be sure to add your online youtube name or email address .

D Heighway
PO Box 7192
Eaton, WA 6232
Australia
***
********DISCLAIMER****DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME*****
These videos are for entertainment only and nothing you see in these videos should be tried without proper experience. These videos are not intended for children.
*********************************************************************************************
Molds for sale Adams Shop – https://artbyadrock.com/shop/
ArtByAdrock Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbgMwToNGjwwgn9BRnzAmEQ
***************************************
My other 280+ videos
********************************************************************
Tongs forged by my Friend Sam on his channel below
Sam Towns, Bladesmith TONG MAKING
***********************************************************************
My Personal Stamp was Made at etsy.com
***************************************************
************************************************
Forge supplied by my friends in Devil-Forge. They sell a large selection of forges, ovens, burners and even the most incredible 5-burner ironworking furnace on the Internet.

DEVIL FORGE MAIN PAGE
EBay Store

****************************************************
HOW TO MIRROR FINISH A BAR
I start with an 80 grit flap disc on my angle grinder then I use my drill with 50 mm round sanding discs . I start with 150 grit then go through the following Grits 240-400-800 Then once I get to the following Grits I use a small squirt of WD-40 1200-1500-2000-2500-3000. The WD40 helps to lubricate the discs and stops the sanding disk binding up with the metal powder . Then after that I use my buffer wheel on my bench grinder to get a perfect mirrored finish on it??????.

*****

#bigstackDCasting
#ASMR
#MeltingCopper
#MeltingMetal
#bigStackD
#TrashToTreasure

41 Replies to “Melting Copper – Dumpster Diving – Trash To Treasure – ASMR Metal Melting – BigStackD Cable Casting”

1. Who doesn’t like a classic copper pour👌🏻. Hey guys how is every one today? Copper is definitely in my top two favourite metals to pour that and silver as when it’s heated correctly it will pour so smooth just like water . A bit of dumpster diving today and a small little haul of copper cable, as well as some new molds I try out, So sit back relax in check it out and have yourself a great weekend, see you all next week😁👋🏻

2. ram prasad says:

Need to wait till next friday🥺

3. Anyone want to help me gather cash to buy a car we can donate for melting?

4. 7:12 )))))))))))))))))))))))

5. Dave Drapak says:

I understand, Buddy! Hot things scare me, too! And hello and thank you from Canada.

6. Seung Park says:

Dang, those copper coins came out pretty clean.

7. Jahaaki says:

Rather noticeable crack there in the crucible at 5:00 I'd hate to see you get burned, might be worth tossing before it shatters.

Edit#1: I got to 5:44 and saw that he in fact noticed them. Should probably watch the whole video before commenting. 😂😂😂

8. Vaughn Dumas says:

Smithy’s Bullion had some tubes made for his solver rounds. It would be cool to have something similar for your copper rounds.

9. At 14:34 you can see the ps4 game disc and it's Minecraft 🙂

10. Pitt Brad says:

Say Aussie been watching your vids for a couple of years now and i am still not melting my own stuff, watching your escapades is more enjoyable and i thank you for that👍, imagine me and my oven in a 12 story apartment building heating up things … 😊

11. 6:00 bet it would look good under a thermal cam

12. Name Less says:

"i would iron out the flag but hot things scare me"
    hmm maybe a fellow fan of Lita ford's playing with fire than? – plenty hottness going on there.

Still i admire the joke presented.

13. I needed this… I've been having pain in left side. Went to urgent care this past Sunday. They gave me antibiotics and extra strength Tylenol. Pain finally went away Wednesday night. Woke at 5am this morning to the pain again. Laying here with warm compress on my side and brought up YouTube to find you posted a video. JUST what I needed to distract me. Thank you. (Sorry for the long story)

14. Big chungus casting

15. c Mc says:

You need to overcome your fear of hot things and just iron that flag!!!!

16. YarMahNarNar says:

Ok dude, you gotta start selling some of these coins!!!! especially the Bullion/Ingot coins!!

17. Bu2Spike says:

I need to get that wire stripper machine. If I had that 25 years ago I wouldn't of sliced my finger bad

18. Love the coins starting to get close to the ton mark great video two thumbs thank you

19. They all turned out great .. I love that bar size it’s my favorite 👊🏻

20. Big Chungo says:

"I'm scared of hot things" me too king. I use the stove like it's radioactive.
    EDIT: just saw the radioactive coin. Duke would be proud.

21. fairmont1998 says:

Scared of hot things! LMAO

22. ddxAidan says:

This was a funny episode 😂😂 good one liners in here

23. DiscoHippo says:

needs more dog

24. Gale Paulson says:

Where do you get those "bonzer" socks not Brunings I hpe

25. The new molds are Awesome.
    Love the Fanta drink melt
    The coins are really cool 👍

26. Everyone loves a dirty little stripper! 😁

27. Katsuma180 says:

Awsome melt fantastic forging great job!!

28. Nothing got wasted😊

29. I wonder if you have any connection in Sweden? that is why you have it on the fridge

30. Always look forward to friday and melting things!

31. Phenix says:

Creeping up to the 1 tonne target nicely mate 👍

32. your place is great lots of loots just waiting to be discovered and melt 😁

33. Hey Bigstackd i have a question. Can you tell me how much people from Poland watch your videos?

34. I like that absolutely no metal goes to waste, down to the dust and slag. I realize you don't have the beers as sponsors, but can you reveal what you drink? Also, love seeing your doggos Ingot and Bullion. They're so cool.

35. NamelesShade says:

Please drink a Coke next video for me. I haven't had a coke in Months because of this pandemic